We’re beating the August heat and making our own refreshing Prosecco flower popsicles. These pretty pops are perfect for a Saturday afternoon or evening treat with your girlfriends.
So, pop the Prosecco and read our tutorial below!
1. Begin by pouring the bottle of Prosecco and Rose Simple Syrup together in a pitcher and stir with a large spoon.
2. Pour the Prosecco and Rose Simple Syrup mixture into the popsicle molds.
3. Take the rose petals and lavender and place a pinch of both in each mold. Also, add a splash of water in each mold before covering.
4. Place the filled popsicle molds in the freezer and freeze for approximately 4 hours.
5. Take the popsicles out of the mold and enjoy your floral Prosecco popsicle (and get a quick snap before they melt)!
By: Olivia Anton Photographer: Olivia Anton